We are looking for talented and ambitious marketing lovers for the brilliant SEO team of Zeo. You will work in the operations team to create and execute SEO strategies and action plans that achieve our clients’ goals. As a senior analyst, you will also responsible for the training of juniors and taking the Zeo team to the top!
What you'll do:
- Creating and executing data-driven SEO strategies based on client-specific goals.
- Creating audit reports for all aspects of SEO like technical, mobile, content and link building.
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing clients’ KPIs.
- Measuring the effectiveness of SEO campaigns
- Contributing to improving Zeo Blog.
- Taking responsibility for the entire life-cycle of a client.
- Attending client meetings.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Preferably 1+ years of experience developing SEO strategies (Not mandatory) (Agency experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science, Maths, Marketing, Communications or related subjects.
- Advanced English knowledge (verbal and written fluency).
- Compatible for teamwork.
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Learn and adapt quickly, and adhere to tight deadlines
- Amazing self-learning skills
- Experience in creating websites is a plus.
- HTML/CSS skill is a plus.
What are the benefits?
- Chance of public speaking about digital marketing in Turkey and even the EU, if you’re passionate enough.
- Networking opportunities, since Zeo Agency is the organizer of the biggest digital marketing event in East Europe and MENA: Digitalzone.
- Opportunity to reach out to a high number of digital marketing professionals through writing on Zeo Blog.
- Chance to create SEO strategies for Turkish and global mega-brands.
- Generous bonus system for successful work.
- Quarterly team events: Work hard play hard!
- Remote working opportunities.
- Conference trip to Europe: Every year we attend at least two digital marketing events in Europe & UK.